Sunday, May 16, 2010

Well,this is a weird one.....

I had a good few things on my mind today,all of them I could write a fair bit about.

And half way through my ponderings[yeah,I've named them now] I saw the happiest person I've seen in weeks,if not months.It was a fairly young child with what I will assume was down syndrome playing with the pigeons that hang around Busáras and enjoying every second of it.I have to admit I was jealous,that kid was absolutely content with life.A lot of people have pity for people with mental conditions like that

Is it wrong that I was a little jealous? all that kid wanted was to chase the pigeons and a lollipop[happened a few minutes later].I really wish life was that simple sometimes,if a lollipop could make the world all better again.

I sort of feel like I want too much out of life.I guess happiness is a matter of perspective:
"Some of the happiest people in the world come home smelling to high heaven"-Morgan Freeman as God

I spent about two hours writing that and completely lost my train of thought ages ago[this always happens],I'll leave y'all with this:

1 comment:

  1. This is why I often wish I was 5 years old again - everything was simple then :)

    ReplyDelete