Monday, May 31, 2010

Communication Breakdown

One of the things I hate most about myself is my muddled up way of getting a point across.

There isn't a week that goes by where I don't feel like screaming what I'm thinking,just to get it out there.
I'm just naturally a closed book I guess.

The worst bit is I hate it,I have to be honest I get pretty jealous some times when I see people who can just say it.
'I'm sad' 'I like you' 'I hate you' they all get caught in my throat.
I've missed so many oppurtunities because of it.My idea gets someone else a prize, my quiet comment gets a round of applause.

I'm not a jealous person,but sometimes I just kind of feel like "Hey,I'm over here,did anyone notice"

one of these days I'll stop being self absorbed and blog about something else,promise

2 comments:

  1. All I'ma say is I'm right here should you choose to communicate your point in any fashion whatsoever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd kill to able to do the "I like you's", the "I miss you's" etc., but I can't, I just can't. So I getcha. I know exactly what that feels like, and I always end up kicking myself after it.

    You're not being self absorbed btw, I like your blog! <3

    If you ever feel like screaming what you're thinking, you know where I am, always. I'll listen, or we can just be jealous of open books together! :)

    ReplyDelete