Monday, May 24, 2010

Calm like a bomb.

I'm starting to get back into my old groove now I'm home and I hate it.

I hate having to bite my lip and not say what deserves to be said;
I hate having to just play my role;
I hate being nothing more than a tool;
I hate being forced to live in my own empty bubble;
I hate being insulted, repeatedly;
I hate being belittled;
I hate being isolated;
I hate the old me;
I hate the amount of crap I take from people;
I hate some of the things I could say to people;
I hate how they are getting closer to being said every day;
I hate how much I hate;

can anyone find me:

2 comments:

  1. Time to show people the new you, mayhaps!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^This.

    Fuck 'em all. Be who you wanna be.

    I can relate to the being at hoem again thing though. Sucks SO much. I'm going crazy already grrrr.

    But yea, seriously just be the person you are in Dublin - if you like that person better then stick with it and anyone who doesn't accept that is a loser. *nods*

    <3

    ReplyDelete