Sunday, July 11, 2010

..With a pocket full of shells

And doesn't that sound familiar?
Doesn't that hit too close to home?
Doesn't that make you shiver; the way things could've gone?
And doesn't it feel peculiar that everyone wants a little more. So that I do remember to never go that far,
Could you leave me with a scar?


I hate this, all this angsty sounding Bullshit.This isn't attention seeking,this isn't acting out,this isn't sparta ;).This is my own piece of crazy trying get some therapy.

I hate the traditions here,it's like living in the 50's.If something's wrong pretend it isn't,if something needs saying don't ask about it,is someone is unusual it's wrong.If something is different stay away from it.

I think it's time I stopped biting my tongue and started biting back

No matter what way you treat a dog,always remember he's got teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment