Friday, August 20, 2010

What's wrong with me?

Here I am, 6 in the morning.Just got home from my first night out in almost 3 months and the guilt is killing me.I slipped,just for a moment, said yes to people I really shouldn't know any more,people I'm not safe around any more.

I drank,I smoked,I got high, I fucked up.I'm feeling like such a fucked up little boy right now,I guess that's what I am deep down.Everything else is just a cover to get by, a smile for the cameras.Why can't I let myself relax?

I mean,maybe I'm wrong,maybe I have it all mixed up.But can't an 18 year old guy just go out and have a few drinks with some old friends?Hell no,I always do this,if I get the chance I jump at the escape,drink too much and come home more of a failure than when I left.

I'm tired of it all,I can't do this any more.I need to get away from this place,these people, it's all just too poisonous to be around.

Damn it life,I just want to be happy,why is that never an option? Everyone around me is moving on and enjoying their lives,why can't I just have that? is it really too much to ask for? Apparently so.

2 comments:

  1. <3

    S'gonna be okay. It'll all be okay. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'S ok to mess up sometimes. We all do it. It's part of life.

    Learn from it, move on and it'll be ok <3

    ReplyDelete