Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cawlidge

Sorry blog,life happened,we still cool right?

College this year is interesting, I'm[generally] so much more motivated and in a better state over all. I know so many people it's ridiculous, I can't walk down he concourse without seeing someone I know, it's amazing.I'm so far away from that guy that came to college last year and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

I finally managed to ask out a girl I've held a candle for since about february,turns out she has a boyfriend, cool moving on NEXT!.I never expected this reaction from me,I guess that's why I never took the leap to ask her out.But thankfully, I must have matured or become jaded either way, it's cool. When all I really have to complain about is being single it's pretty cool.

Well,that's a lie.Apparently the finances at home aren't the greatest, so it came down to buying in the usual amount of cattle/feed/etc. this year even though prices went up or paying me for college.cows won.I've worked a lot over the years and have some money earned,which might hold me for this year but still,seriously? F*cking cows over your only son,the only dependant you have,the only investment you can make and still cows, seriously guys?Thanks,makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

So,penny pinching aside,this is going to be an awesome year, so help me.Now to convince someone to go out with me,this'll take doing but let's see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment