Saturday, September 11, 2010

Karma,you bitch

So, stuff what did happen lately;
My plan to leave and get a week in Dublin before college got crapped all over,but I'm here now \o/
I missed my Driving test by 2 hours [12;45 vs 2;45] sometimes,I wonder how I manage to keep the show on the road at all.

I actually prayed I'd pass, I genuinely have never prayed for anything in 6/7 years.I'm not religious or spiritual at all, I'd take the "god's a kid with the magnifying glass and we're the ants" approach.I kinda feel dirty about it now :/

Yesterday, on the bus up from home, I saw the body of a drowned woman being dragged out of the liffey as we went passed.It brought back all the memories of the day they found my brother, my world fucking split that day and all the pointless crap everyone else worries about just disappeared.I sort of realised why I'm so cluttered and have a thought process like rabbit on speed,it's self defence.People tell me, I'm heedless, heartless and even stupid because of it. It's the best option for me, keep thinking,keep your mind moving and don't focus on anything too often, it's why I always have music around me, a distraction.Why? the simple truth is, there's so much in my life that's out of my control, I think I'm better off not thinking about how much there is, I prefer missing half it.

It does make me wonder, what sort of an evil bastard must I be, to deserve this

But I will hold on hope
"And I won't let you choke
On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in my pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again"


but most importantly; Ranelagh, FUCK YEAH. FREEDOM!!

"
Cause I have other things to fill my time
You take what is yours and I'll take mine
Now let me at the truth
Which will refresh my broken mind"


1 comment:

  1. I have never seen a dead body! Urg... I'm never gonna look out on the liffey when I take the bus now..

    ReplyDelete